Wednesday 4 September 2013

So to start...

Sitting in my dressing gown, hair wet, just got out the shower ... perfect time to start a blog!

Hello bloggers!

I'm Emily, a girl from Cornwall, whose biggest success so far in life is to move 8 hours away to Colchester to do a linguistics degree. Seriously, anything past London is like abroad if you're from the West Country!
I come back to Cornwall every holiday to work in a clothes shop in a pretty little town, and to see the sea!

I've always been inspired by reading, especially reading fashion and lifestyle magazines. I subscribe to Elle, a magazine I find beautiful, real and insightful, and I aspire to start a career in retail and fashion.

This blog will be an outlet for me to write about fashion and beauty trends that I think are the most exciting, and how to attain and style their key pieces on a small budget, and will document my, hopefully fruitful, attempts at breaking into my favourite industry.

Love,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment